- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How we protect your data
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Third party websites
- Your acceptance of these terms
1. What data do we collect?
The Site collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address etc.)
- Non-personal identification information (Race, Gender, dated of birth, zip code etc.)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Site with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The Site may also receive your data indirectly.
3. How will we use your data?
The Site collects your data so as:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
When the Site processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
5. How do we store your data?
The Site securely stores your data on virtual private servers with SSL encryption.
The Site will keep your non personal identifiable data for a period of 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all traces from the Site’s servers.
The Site would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. The Site will always endeavor to obtain Users prior consent.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Site from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Site’s Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
7. What are your data protection rights?
The Site would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the Site for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Site correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Site to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Site erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Site restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Site’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Site transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
10. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, the Site uses:
- Functionality – The Site uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Site uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Site sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
11. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
12. Privacy policies of other websites
14. How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
15. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Site has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
16. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
17. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms and conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.